#2 English Podcast Recommending

 Sometimes, I use Spotify this app to listen to podcasts.

I usually listen to Chinese or English podcasts, although mostly in Chinese, and then I want to recommend the Global News Podcast.

What is the podcast about?

It's a podcast that BBC launches daily news every day and its content is the day's top stories from BBC News, it delivered twice a day on weekdays, daily at weekends.

Why do you recommend this podcast?

I recommend it because I rarely watch the news, so I want to have other ways to get much global news from this podcast, I can practice my listening by the way and it's easy to get it on Spotify.

And it's the address about this podcast:Global News Podcast


20210303

留言

  1. I always thought that the BBC only had a web version. I was surprised that they had a podcast. It’s really easy to understand by listening. Thank you for your recommendation.
    By 18愷芯

    回覆刪除
  2. This podcast makes me learn more about global news on my commuting time. It can improve my listening. Thanks for your recommendation.

    回覆刪除
  3. I also like to use Spotify to listen podcasts, it is very easy to use. Besides, BBC is very international, so I will find my free time to get a try. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    回覆刪除
  4. Through this podcast, I can learn English in different accents and know what's going on around the world. Nice recommendation!

    回覆刪除
  5. This podcast sounds good! I seldom watch International News, either, so I think this podcast may let me know international events. Thanks for the recommendation.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

熱門文章